Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Exciting News!

We are having another baby and .....it's another little girl!!!! We are very excited about having another little princess. Please keep us in your prayers. As many already know, my last pregnancy was very scary....I got severe preeclampsia at 7 months and had to be life flighted to Wichita to have an emergency c-section at 30 weeks! Emme was born 2 months early weighing 2 lbs. and 7.7 oz. I am currently on blood pressure medication to control my blood pressure and we are staying close to home because my doctor is keeping a VERY close eye on me. I will try to do better at keeping my blog updated. 

3 comments:

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

So glad to see the update!! I will be keeping a close eye on your blog from now on! You all are in my prayers & thoughts

Rajkot said...

Hey, I'm sharing Asia's first golfing website.
teeth cleaning in gujarat

taxi service in mumbai said...

to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

taxi service in mumbai