Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Unquenchable Fire Ministries

On july 2, of 2011, Rusty and I will have been evangelizing for one year!
It seems like only yesterday we started fulfilling God's call on our lives. I'm so proud of my husband for sacrificing soo very much to do this mighty work for God.
After evangelizing close to home in the midwest, starting with a revival that lasted several months in Oklahoma...a couple months in Missouri...Arkansas..and short time in Texas....we are now evangelizing in the state of Louisiana.
We are sooo excited to see what God is going to do here and wherever else he sends us! He is so good to us and has already done amazing things in the past year.
Please keep us in youtr prayers! I have only taken a few pictures from our longer revivals so far unfortunately....I am going to try to do better at updating!
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
2 Timothy 4:5











posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Senior011 said...

AWWWWWW I MISS YALL!!!!