Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been One Year!!






May 5th (Cinco e Mayo) was our one year anniversary. We celebrated in San Antonio, Texas at a place called the Riverwalk. It was absolutely GORGEOUS and very romantic. We also stopped in Dallas to shop, toured the Alamo and went to Sea World. We had a great time and enjoyed every minute of our 4 and a half day stay. I still can't believe its been a year already.....I guess the saying is true, time's fun when you're having flies!

4 comments:

Megan Neufeld said...

Hey, who is that that rusty is with??? That's not DAPHNE!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahah. J/K. Couldnt resist. = )

Tredway Tales said...

Lisa and Rustyn,
Congratulations on a year of marriage. Isn't being married great! Candace and I are going on our 4th year. Time really does fly when you are having fun! Enjoy.

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Wow has it really been a year?! Time really does fly, we miss you so much here in Chico, hope all is well in Kansas and that we run across your mind every once in a great while! I guess now I can keep track of you through this lil nifty thing you got going on.
Love ya

Rustyn and Lisa Sorah said...

Thanks! Being married IS awesome.... and congrats on the new baby girl, she's so cute! Good to hear from you Kendria, I'm glad to see all is going good with you. I miss you too and I'm glad I can keep up with your life through blogging. Love ya!