Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Kansas City Here We Come!

Last weekend Rusty and I headed out to Kansas City to meet up with my sister Heather, who was visiting her boyfriend Tyler Domerese (Thanks to none other than ME!..I like to play matchmaker). We stayed at the Domerese's BEAUTIFUL home out in the country. on the way there, we drove through Olathe and stopped at one of our all time favorite places..Chipotle. YUM! We finally made it and I was so glad to see my sisterl....it's been awhile, 9 months...! I had the Ummm... WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF CRAWFISH at a Cajun restaurant called Jazz. The waitress put the plate/bowl in front of us and I just freaked out. I've never seen anything like it. Their eyes were black and beady, staring at me... those long antennas sticking out....Rusty noticed this behavior out of me and never ceased to torture me with them (this resulted in a few screams, which definitely drew attention to our table) and tried to sneak some home with us to torment me. We went to the Country Club Plaza (which happens to be my favorite place) to eat and shop then we spent some time at Union Station where we saw a really cool IMAX. Heather and I had a fun time wtih Tyler's horses, Sadi and Dakota.



No comments: