Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Bonfire Time.....

This past weekend a group of us got together and had a really fun bonfire (I love bonfires in the fall!) We had hot dogs, s'mores.... the works. It was actually a shooting range and the guys talked me into shooting a gun....it was scary! as soon as I pulled the trigger I screamed. They said I had a good shot because I hit the same spot twice..... so I guess you could just call me Miss ANNIE OAKLEY!

3 comments:

A lil' about yours truly... said...

Girl, you are MUCH to modest! You didn't just hit the same mark twice, you sent the second bullet WHIZZING INTO THE FIRST BULLET HOLE!! Yikes, Rusty better watch himself... LOL
See ya later Annie-O!
~Suni

Amyan said...

You and rusty are so cute! I love to see the pics you put on here of all the fun you're having...keep it up!

Megan Neufeld said...

You can't shoot a gun you liar!! Haha jk I am glad I wasn't around tho!