Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is my first thanksgiving away from my immediate family (last year Rusty and I flew to California) so it's probably going to be a little different but I'm going to have a wonderful time and I'm so excited about the turkey, dressing....etc. Momma Sorah asked me to make the pumpkin pies so since Rusty had to go do some painting late last night I thought I would keep myself occupied by making my own pie crust and baking them while he was gone. They turned out beautiful and I hope they taste as beauiful as they look! Have a great Thanksgiving and make sure you all stuff yourselves FULL!

2 comments:

Shanelle said...

mmmmm...those pies look good:) hope yall had a great Thanksgiving!

The Weidners said...

Yum yum! I wish I could have a bite, they look great!
I was thinking about you and wanted to say hi! I am going to call you soon I promise! ;o)