Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009


Well.......here we are at the beginning of a new year and it's time for all those "New Year Resolutions". My resolution this year is to cut back on my calorie intake and EXCERCISE more. Since I've been an extremely happy married woman, I eat WAY too much and I don't excercise hardly AT ALL-and that is just a recipe for weight gain!! Also, my job involves alot of sitting so that does NOT help the situation. Monday I decided to start counting calories and my husband and I joined the gym. I've been doing very well with the calorie intake (I'm only consuming 1500 a day) and I've been hitting the treadmill as often as possible. For all you ladies out there trying to 'lose a few'...or alot, good luck and hang in there don't give in or up!!!....and for all you ladies who are not....think of me when you're reaching for that second helping.......

1 comment:

The Weidners said...

Aww...think of me while your on your treadmill and I will think of you while I'm on mine! I am doing the same exact thing. It has not been easy but I have to do it!
Hope you've had a great week! Tomorrow is Friday! Woo hoo!