Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ever had a Double Tree chocolate chip cookie?


While we were in Tulsa over the weekend, we had to make a stop at the Double Tree because I had to pick something up that I left a few weeks ago and my husband just HAD to ask to ladies working the front desk for a cookie... Haha He is CRAZY about them! It's really neat what they do....as soon as you check into your room, they pull out a couple nice and warm chocolate chip cookie from below the counter. Luckily, the ladies working the front desk understood my husband's Double Tree chocolate chip cookie addiction (I could see in their eyes that they had it too..) and started loading him up with them! So if you are a chocolate chip cookie kind of person......get a room at the Double Tree.


1 comment:

The Weidners said...

Uh oh My hubby cannot find out about this! lol