Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Late Memorial Day Everyone

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day with family and friends and, hopefully, a day off of work! We had a nice picnic at our church pavillion. Everyone brought their own meat and a side. For some odd reason, I just didn't feel like slaving away in my kitchen making potato salad, macaroni salad, or pasta salad...fruit salad, etc. so I just brought watermelon, grapes, and cantelope. It seemed to be a hit...I think only one other person brought fruit. When I think of a picnic, I just ALWAYS think of fruit. I guess that is because I LOVE fruit. After our picnic, some played a couple volleyball games (my husband was included in 'some' and he RIPPED his nice shirt-BIG TIME, IT'S BAD-while playing...I was kindof upset about that one. What kindof volleyball game did they play? Wow, a vicious one I guess!) while others played Dominoes and Mad Gab. It was really nice. It did rain a little but our church pavillion is covered, which makes it nice! I didn't even really take any pictures, unfortunately! I did get one picture of Albany peeking out of her play pen though. She is so cute and precious and I'm LOVIN this 'auntie business'! Anyways....happy Memeorial Day to all, hope you had fun!

No comments: