Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Apple Dip

For a little while now, I have been on a green apple kick. I found this YUMMY apple dip that is very easy to whip up in less than five minutes and I thought I would share it with everyone....here it is, I am going to fix some now for a snack. It is sounding better and better!

*1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese (it is easier to mix if cream cheese is room temperature)
*3 to 4 tbsp. brown sugar
*1 tsp. vanilla
Thoroughly mix all ingredients. If mixture seems too thick, add a dash of milk. Cut apples into slices. Dip and enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan Neufeld said...

OMW I need to make that! It's been such a long time since I have had it!

Rustyn and Lisa Sorah said...

It's Good! Remember when grandma Floyd used to make if for us?? I was thinking about it one day and started looking it up on the internet. That recipe was the closest one to hers. I thnk I will put a little more brown sugar in it next time...it will be more like gandmas.