Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

In Loving Memory

On friday, march 5th of 2010 at approximately 5:00 am, my grandmother Patricia Floyd passed away. She had been suffering from a disease known as Lou Gehrig's disease for 6 months, starting with a few stumbles here and there... not being able to walk..to not being able to talk. I am very sad to see her go....she just celebrated her 65th birthday on january 12th of 2010 and recently became a great grandmother to Emme, who she didn't get the chance to meet. You will be missed by SO MANY grandma and I'm soo very sad that you will not be a part of Emme's life. You were a wonderful grandma, and I love you very much and I have wonderful memories of you in my life.

my last visit with my grandma...may of 09.

3 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

So sorry to hear about your loss...you'll be in our prayers!

Love,
The Kendrick Clan

The Weidners said...

Aw, Lisa I am praying for you girl.
So, sorry for your family's loss.

Heather Nicole said...

Hey, comment on my page, nerd! We love Grandma! I updated my blog, finally! Go read it!