Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

            Happy Valentine's Day everyone...from our family to yours. I hope you all had a wonderful one! We celebrated by eating a nice lunch at Ruby Tuesday's in Waynesville, Mo. My husband was very sweet and bought me pretty red roses and a wonderfully cozy, fluffy, and simply heavenly red robe that I LOVE! Emme got a very cute stuffed animal and a balloon from mommy and daddy....and of course the balloon seems to be her favorite so far.
             I'm so thankful for my handsome, sweet, loving, etc. husband that God has blessed me with. He knew just what I needed when He put Rustyn Sorah in my life.  Like the song says, "When God unfolds the rose, He always gets it right..." and He did. It took a lonnnng time and it seemed painful at times, but God had a plan and His will is perfect.

No comments: