Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Babysitting....

My little vacation from work is going great... I'm enjoying every second of it! Thursday I was able to babysit little Gracelyn, she is 3 months old and soo cute, while her mom ran some errands.
Later on, I had Marty and Megan, my brother and sister-in-law over for chicken fajitas and rice.
This morning (EAARRRRLY!), my friend/cousin-in-law Rachel talked me into going with her to a few garage sales and I found a small book case, magazine rack, coffee table, and a big square picture frame to put around my clock for a good price and now all I have to do is paint them all glossy black to match my living room. She has been trying to get me to go (along with others....)for weeks now and I'm glad I finally went because I lucked out!
She's so cute!

No comments: