Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I love Saturdays....

This Saturday has been busy so far...but that is life in Independence, BUSY....! At 11:00 this morning I met Rachel (who, by the way is 6 months pregnant) at the church to help her make her famous spaghetti sauce for our spaghetti dinner after church tomorrow while Rusty helped frame his brother Marty's new house he's building. Rusty and I are now going to head over to our friend's (David and Stacie) new house to help them move.....after that we have a birthday party to go to at the church pavillion at 5..........After the party we will check on the Sunday school kids to see if they are coming tomorrow.................WOW! I feel like I never stop sometimes! But, like everyone always says..............we are young and able to go, go,go,go and GO.

2 comments:

Brittany Rivers said...

Lisa! So good to hear from you! Haven't seen you in awhile...I guess since before you got married! Glad you're doing wonderful... I've been keepin' up;) Yes I'll tell them hello for you! :)

Have a lovely week!!! :o)

Miss T said...

Hi Lisa!

Remember us l.a. girls from the Arkansas youth meeting in April...that was so much fun! I'm glad we met you, Rusty, and Heidi and hung out with you guys - remember eating junk at the hotel at 2:00 a.m.? I hope you're well - keep in touch! Rachel, Alicia, and Crystal say hi. ;0)