Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday was an awesome day. One of our sunday school kids who has been coming for awhile was very close to receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost! Everyone is excited and very thankful that the many seeds we have planted and watered so long are blossoming and growing. Rusty and I also had the opportunity to start having services at one of our town's main assissted living centers. We rounded up a good group from church to go with us to help and ended up having a great service. The elderly people really enjoyed it and are looking forward to next Sunday's service. Later that night, our evening service was great and God really moved..... like He always does!

3 comments:

Beau D said...

R&L it was good to hear from you. I sent you guys the email last night. let me know if you got it.

Amyan said...

OH...that person saying, "I want the Holy Ghost." is so gunna get it...lol I'll be praying for them.

Alicia said...

Hi Lisa,
Its me again (Alicia). I just started a Blog its www.leeshers88.blogspot.com I'm fairly new at this whole thing so its still under construction:)