Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rusty and I have lived in our cute little house since May of 07 and we just decided that we wanted to paint it. (Yes, I know you would think that since I married a painter our house would be painted right away....but, nope that's not the case. It's a matter of squeezing in the time because my husband is busy painting everyone ELSE'S houses and.. hotels and dorm rooms, etc. After all, he IS the BEST painter around! I'm biased I guess) So on Saturday (ALL DAY) we painted and painted. We picked our first color and painted the front to get an idea if we liked it and..we didn't like it at all! So we tried a different color and we still don't like it! Ha, it's pretty funny... looks like we'll be buying MORE paint.

4 comments:

Megan Neufeld said...

AAaawwww how adorable! I have to say that looks pretty cute!

The Weidners said...

I love it!!!! The color is awesome!! ;o) What a cute little home! Miss u!

marisa luke said...

Such a cute house! Good choice on the color!!:)

Mary Frances said...

Like the color! Its very cheerful!