Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tulsa State fair


Last night Rusty and I made the hour and half drive to Tulsa to do a little shopping for our house and go to the fair. We had a really good time on our little "date". After we shopped for awhile, we hit the fair. Everytime I think of the fair alot of things come to my mind. I love the smells, sounds and of course the food!....Huge corn dogs, pop corn, funnel cakes, etc. My all time favorite thing about the fair is the CARAMEL APPLES... with nuts. MMMMMMMMMM I got one and reallllllly enjoyed it. After a few hours at the fair we stopped by The CheeseCake Factory and got an appetizer. By the time we were done, we were to stuffed for cheese cake...maybe next time!


3 comments:

sisterbubbles said...

Caramel Apples mmmmmmmmm and funnel cakes. I love state fairs.

Misti Wiley said...

Lisa,
Hello, I saw your comment on my blog and I thought I would stop by and say hello. Of course I know who you are!! I can tell that you are enjoying the married life, as I am as well. As for the fair, there is nothing like it...It's so much fun. The Fresno Fair is coming this next week, so Adam and I are going to go and do the whole fair thing this coming Tuesday, but we only have to drive 20 minutes. =)Good the hear from you.

Amyan said...

I TAGGED YOU... SISAMYAN.BLOGSPOT.COM WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!!!