Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Disneyland here I come!!!!


A magical place where dreams come true and one will never outgrow......
Ever since I was little, my grandparents would take all us grandkids to Disneyland every year. A few months ago my mom called and said my grandpa wanted to take us all in October. I was so excited and started looking at plane tickets right away. I am flying out on October 14th for a week....WITHOUT Rusty, I'm so sad because I'll miss him :0(. We are all staying for two days so we can visit both parks. It's been so long since I've seen my family and I'm thrilled to be able to go visit!

3 comments:

Shanelle said...

Hey girl! That's awesome! My family always makes an annual trip to Disneyland, this year will be the first year we won't go, since I can remember! Have fun!:)

Alicia said...

LISA... I LOVE DISNEYLAND... a huge group of us went after our annual youth Alive that our church hosts and it was sooo much fun... Hey your only going be about 45mins from all the "Burbank Beauty's" :) HAHAHAHAHA... well have fun... tell Rusty I said Hola!

The Weidners said...

Lisa! I will be at Disneyland on the 25th. I wish we were going the same day,that would of been SO awesome to see you! I miss u lots! Have fun!