Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall is Here!


Well, it is time for pumpkins, mums, scarecrows.........etc. This year I decided to do a little decorating for the season. I've never really thought much of fall and how pretty it is, but since I've moved to Independence I've noticed how beautiful this season is! I love the crisp air, the turning leaves, and our town's carnival called Neewollah (which is the word 'Halloween' spelled backward).

1 comment:

A lil' about yours truly... said...

lisa. sorah. ...

I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!! Your house has got to be the most adorable house in all of Kansas! I love, Love, LOVE it! I'm so glad you posted this, since I'm never over your way to see it in person. *hint*hint* Hahaha! JK!
It's awesome, you did a marvelous job, lady! You are such a good decorator, I'm sort of jealous at how good you are,lol. ;)
Your blog is great!
~Suni~