Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Birthday Weekend


Saturday, January 17th was my 24th birthday and my sweet husband decided to surprise me with a little get-a-way to Tulsa. He told me to pack up because we were leaving after I got off work on Friday around 1:30. He also told me that we had dinner reservations at 8:00 and would NOT tell me where those reservations were. We got to Tulsa and ate lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Chipotle and did a little shopping. Around 6:00 we headed to our room, which up until this point I had no clue where we were staying. It turned out to be the Double Tree in the Warren Place...VERY nice! We got ready for our "dinner date" and when we arrived at Tokyo Garden I was SOOOOO excited and surprised! It was one of those places where they cook your food right in front of you and at the same time put on a GREAT show! It was pure entertainment and delicious........


Saturday morning, Rusty gave me a really sweet card along with a really nice ceramic curling iron that he had bought (which was VERY needed...mine was getting pretty discusting looking!). We ate lunch at Fish Daddy's and it was a GREAT choice. Their mexican shrimp cocktail was delectible!!! (I even took a picture of it.... ) we had a great time. Thanks bebeh for such a fun time........you're the best and I love you more each day with all my heart.
YUMMMMM...This was SOO good and they made it look so pretty!

5 comments:

A lil' about yours truly... said...

I'm so glad you had a great b.day trip! We all need to go to Tokyo Gardens as a group sometime- fun, right?!

Love ya Girl!!

Megan Neufeld said...

You're one spoiled rotten lady. Lol.

Alicia said...

Awww.. Happy Belated Birthday Lisa.. Looks like you had a great time:)

Whitney Ward said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!! =) =D Looks like you had FUN!!!

Alyssa said...

AW! Happy Belated Birthday! Ya'll are so cute!:) aaaaand..I love fish daddys, they are SO good!