Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nineteen Degrees.....Freezing rain??!!


Wow. It's. COLD. It's FREEZING.Literally!....I don't like this. Help! It started sprinkling ice cubes today...imagine that. When I got in my car to go home from work I had to wait FOREVER to defrost my windows because they were covered with a sheet of ice! I've been through this last winter, but I'm still not used to it, I'll NEVER be used to it. Even though it is miserably cold, ice particles are falling from heaven and you practically have to put on ice skates to walk on the sidewalks and streets....Rusty and I are nice and cozy in our little warm house and we're having a good ol' time!

2 comments:

A lil' about yours truly... said...

It's awful, isn't it?! I felt so bad for Guy having to go out in it today, so I bundled up and went out and started the car for him this morning, and blared the defroster, hoping it would make it easier for him to scrape the ice. All of the sudden, it sounded like rocks falling on the car- it was the ice cubes!!! He ran to the car and I ran to the house. My hair was full of ice. I hate it!

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Oh I would LOVE to live there... It's supposed to be winter here and it seventy degrees out. I want rain, and snow!!!