Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Babysitting my niece....

Last night I got to watch my ADORABLE little niece for about an hour while my sister and brother-in-law worked in their new house they are building (they are pretty much in the last phase). Albany did SO good for me. We had some "bonding time" and it was fun! She is already 5 months and loves playing with her toys and giggling...especially at her uncle Rusty....she loves to watch people, it's so cute! She'll furrow her brow like she's deep in thought trying to figure out what you are doing. Here is a picture I took of her with my phone last night...she's such a doll

another picture of Albany wearing the Christmas gift she got from Rusty and I

2 comments:

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Awww she is such a 'pretty' baby, Lisa you look so good with em when is your time coming?!

Whitney Ward said...

LOL! I love her shirt!!!! =)