Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Work It!


A couple days ago I bought a new excercise DVD and WOOO I did it and I'm feeling it big time!! It is the coolest workout and I'm SOOO excited about it.... It is called 5 Day Fit by Leslie Sansone. There are 5 different one mile walks you can do (Classic Walk, Sculpt Your Arms, Slim Your Legs and Back Side, Trim Your Tummy, and Speed Walk). For some reason I'm extremely motivated and I really enjoy it..! This Leslie lady makes me want to WORK IT! Ha, forget the treadmill at the gym, I'd rather walk a couple miles a day with Leslie right in my living room.

3 comments:

A lil' about yours truly... said...

I bought it! Yay!!! Haven't used it yet, but I'm so excited to try it, :)
Oh! And I weighed myself and I've lost almost 2 pounds. LOL

H Brooke said...

Hey Lisa, I met you at PEAK last year, we went to eat Saturday night(I was with Whitney). Anyways, Leslie is awesome! I have one of her DVD's as well, and it def kicks my tooshie! Good luck!

Amyan said...

I almost bought that the other day...before I read this...hm...is it really that fun???