Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Photo shoot....say cheese!


Some time last year, my friend Suni House and I took a photography class at our town's community college. Ever since then, we have really been into photagraphy. We have done some maternity shots of a few of the many pregnant women in our church (we're all excited about so many babies!), and several others. A couple of weeks ago, Suni and I were talking and came up with an idea to take easter pictures of all the babies in our church. (She is such an excellent and telanted photagrapher!) My sister-in-law Megan has a WONDERFUL bay window in her house that is GREAT for pictures so we set the date and told all the moms to bring their babies for pictures. So yesterday we set up and started shooting...the practice was good for us and it was SOOO fun! Unfortunately, I don't have a good camera so Suni and I rotated the camera several times, meaning we don't know who took what so we could critique each other but, oh well! The pictures turned out soooo sooo cute and will be posted on our photagraphy blog soon.

No comments: