Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Making memories....and dessert!

I love monday and tuesday evenings! They are soooo nice for Rusty and I. There is absolutely NOTHING going on and we get to have a nice and early dinner together and just relax. Last night, I made hamburgers (one of Rusty's favorites!) and soon afterward we wanted something sweet.....Well, we decided to try and make a really good dessert similar to the Oreo Madness that T.G.I Fridays used to serve. We thought about how they made it and ended up trying our own version of it. Surprisingly, it turned out pretty good! Not very pretty to look at....but good! It ended up being a really funny (and messy) experience...... I guess you could say that it was just one more little memory we are making together.

Our rendition of Oreo Madness..hahah, YUMMY!

No comments: