Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Long time.....no post!

I apologize for not posting in such a LOONNG time! I guess I've been busy and it seems like I do most of my updating on facebook. Alot has happened since my last post. I am now exactly 4 months (16weeks) pregnant and have a due date of January 27th of 2010...Rusty and I have been to the doctor twice and we had our first ultrasound and heard the baby's heart beat on July 7th! Here is the picture of the baby, although it is hard to make out....it looks like a little snow man.

The head is on the left and the rear on the right. As soon as the picture came on the screen the baby was doing gymnastics like crazy!! All we saw was little legs and arms swinging and going crazy!! Rusty and I looked at each other VERY shocked because we were expecting a very calm little thing.....The doctor told us that we had a "dancing baby"! Haha, it was exciting! We also heard a very steady heart beat...it was amazing. This week the baby is the size of an avocado. I haven't felt it move yet, but that should come soon! On august 26th at 2 pm we get to find out if it's a boy of girl!! I will keep everyone posted on the news. Here are my two belly shots I've taken in the past two months.
My first belly shot at 3 months pregnant
My second belly shot at 4 months

5 comments:

A lil' about yours truly... said...

LOL- a snowman?! Only you would think of such a cute description!!

The size of an avocado, huh? That is amazing! I can't wait to meet this little gymnast!

I'm rejoicing right along with you over your pregnancy! God is good, ALL the time!

Love ya bunches!!!

Notions from Nonny said...

Awww!!! How exciting!! Your not tooo much ahead of Jennifer!! Little babies are soooo exciting!!
(Especially when there someone elses!) No, j/k!! I looking forward to grandbabies. Maybe soon!! I know, I know....the boys have to get married first!! Any prospects? :o)

Tell The family hello from The Kendrick Clan!!
Take care,
Frances

Anonymous said...

AHHH! This is so exciting! Lisa you look so beautiful, as always! I check your blog weekly.....and was shocked to see you finally updated us! I was beginning to worry!
Hope you are feeling well and keep us posted! Love and miss you so much!

The Weidners said...

That's the cutest snowman I've ever seen! Lisa, you are too cute! I can't wait to find out the gender! Then the shopping begins! ;-)

Love you lots!

Sammy said...

AWW SO SWEET! You look adorable Lisa :) You will have to post tommorow whether your having a boy or a girl?!?!?